Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stand By U



Since the day you left without a word of goodbye
I feel that the scenery around me has changed.
The promise I made
that I would become your everything
and the incomplete memories
have also changed.

When you were crying by yourself back then,
if only had I run to you
you would still be by my side.
If I was given one more chance,
I would tell you once again
that I love you.
But the words that contain my overflowing feelings
cannot reach you anymore.

Where are you now?
Who are you being with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?
I am right here.
Even now, I am right here.
And I still believe that we will see each other again.
You're the only one I'm thinking of.

Just once more,
I want you to stand at my back with your tied hair
asking me "Guess who it is~~~"
and expecting me to say out your name.*
Just the two of us being silly like that day by day.

I can't forget you,
But the truth is, I don't want to forget you.
I can't feel even a bit of happiness
because you're not by my side.
No matter how hard I try,
I'll end up crying
and my tears just won't stop.

Where are you now?
Who are you being with?
What kind of clothes are you wearing?
What are doing and laughing at?
I am right here.
Even now, I am right here.
I still believe that we will see each other again.
You're the only one I'm thinking of.

Therefore, I am right here
singing the song by myself.
Even though I don't have any reason to embrace this pain anymore,
I can't help doing it.

Even if I know that the days
when you were by my side making my world shine
won't come back again,
and no matter what will happen,
no matter how far I'm lost,
I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you.

No matter where you are,
no matter who you are being with,
no matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of,
or what you are doing and laughing at,
I will be here forever.
Even now, I right am here,
believing in a day that we will meet again.

This feeling won't change,
and you are the only one I'm thinking of.
This feeling won't change,
and you are the only one I'm thinking of.

nota: English translation of Stand By You-TVXQ


Bulan lapan nanti ada reunion untuk budak-budak UPSR batch 2000. Mintak-mintak mama kasi pergi. Dahlah susah nak kumpul diorang ni. Tsk tsk. Entah macam mana rupe diorang sekarang ni. Dah 9 tahun tak jumpa. Gila lama tuh.




Mintak-mintak ade transport.:04:

14 ORANG MENGATA:

Unknown said...

wah..
ada reunion..
sy pun amek UPSR gak..
tapi taun 1999.

nak join leh?

Nana said...

haha~ jom boleh jadi bodyguard saye nanti.

gee said...

ahah, best wat reunion.
tgk2 masing nnti semua da kacak bergaya cun bagai la.
hehe!

merahitujambu said...

lamanyee x jumpa..
mesti seronok kan..hik..ktne nk wt tuh??

DilOt said...

9 tahun..ok lg tu...hehe..kalau dh belas2 tahun lgla mcm mane ek...

GRuNGe said...

Wuish, perjumpaan teman-teman UPSR. Kalau ikut pengiraan rukyah dan tahun Islam Hijrah, darjah enam ialah 12 tahun. Bermakna kamu skarang berumur 21 tahun la yea.

P/S: Kalau jumpa kawan-kawan UPSR, dah 19 tahun tak jumpa. Lalalala.

syufaa said...

ohh..lame tak jmpe tuh..tingat lak dak2 skolah kecik2 dlu..iskkk

Nana said...

fanna jieha
tau x pe.

merahitujambu
rancangnye dekat p.d

dilot
kalau belas2 tahun maybe semua dah beranak pinak

grunge
tepat sekali jadi kamu 31 lah tahun ni ye?

cufa
haha~ mmg lame rindu jugak diorang

princess hearty said...

uih. last bt gathering bdk upsr time 2006 dlu.
now suma bz ngn life masing2,
bila la leh berkumpul blk.
huhu

anak laut said...

MISZ NaNa berkata...

salam.singgah..terima kasih sudi singgah.. janganlah sampai makan rumput, tak best mcm tu..:))

Nana said...

princess hearty
mmg best. tp buat mase ni cam kurang sambutan je. huhu

anak laut
itu perumpamaan je takkan la sampai macam tu kan heee~ ^_^

ellieandcarl'sstories said...

uyoo gath untuk dak2 upsr...fuhhh.....dasatt tuh..lame...:)

Nana said...

ticnube
mmg lame. ermm agaknye kalau untuk budak2 pts camne pulak ye?

Çağan said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
B0LJHN

Post a Comment

Sile-sile berkomen disini. Ia adalh percuma dan tiada caj tersembunyi dikenakan. Kutukan anda amat-amatlah saya hargai........*LOL*


Things In My Head

I'm a fangirl. Heehooo...blog ni mungkin penuh dengan si pujaan hati!

Oh result mahu keluar. :(

Kolej sudah memanggil-manggil. :(

--If you run away, I'll come running after you. no matter where you go, be it hell, or the furthest corner on earth, I'll catch up with you.--





The Blog Mistress

My photo
Just bear with me people! -_-

pengikutku

Jerit Ramai-ramai!!

Teddy bear mau nyanyi

Mereka yang mengata